LISA MARIA SVENSK-ARMSTRONG (B. 19/08/1984)
2016 (currently studying) TAMK Tampere University of Applied Scienses
- B.A Bachelor of Media arts
2013 University of Central Lancashire
- M.A Masters of Ceramic Art
2010 Savonia University of Applied Sciences, Cultural field
- B.A Bachelor of ceramic and glass design
- May 2014 Awarded an art grant for New Zealand art project By North Karelian Cultural Fund. Joensuu, Finland
- June 2013 Emerging Maker 2013. International Ceramic Festival. Aberystwyth, Wales
- Sep 2011- Jan 2013 The Degree of Masters of Arts with distinction (in ceramics). University of Central Lancashire. Preston, England.
GROUP EXHIBITIONS AND EVENTS
- 2015 KWCA International women artists exhibition. Korean Ceramic Foundation. Icheon, South Korea.
- 2014 Waikato Potters Annual 43rd Exhibition. Arts Post Gallery. Hamilton, New Zealand.
- 2013 FRESH exhibitor. BritishCeramicsBiennial. Spode factory. Stoke-on-Trent, England.
- 2013 Yorkshire sculpture Park. Gallery shop. Yorkshire, England.
- 2013 Earth & Fire International Ceramic fair. Nottinghamshire County Council, England.
- 2013 M.A Arts and Design Exhibition. PR1 Gallery. Preston, Lancashire. England.
- 2012 N.P.A Exhibition of Ceramics. PR1 Gallery. Preston, Lancashire. England.
- 2008 Kuopio Academy of Design ”Varjopuolemme” exhibition. Kuopio, Finland
- 2007 Kuopio Academy of Design the annual summer exhibition. Kuopio, Finland.
- 2006 Open door exhibition. Inkeroise’s community college. Inkeroinen, Finland.
- 2006 Image of time exhibition. Kouvola’s town hall. Kouvola, Finland.
- N.P.A Northern Potters Association
- AIR Artist’s Interaction and Representation
2009 Arabia Ceramics: Art/creative assistant for Pekka Paikkari at Arabia art department
2008 Kuopio’s Lutheran Church-Children’s’ ceramic teacher
2008 Boothill, ceramic studio- Assistant
- Name: David Binns
- Title: Reader in Contemporary Ceramics UCLAN
- Organization: UCLAN
- Address: School of Art, Design & Performance
- Victoria Building, Preston, VE219
- Tel: +44 (0)1772 893384
- Email: email@example.com
- Name: Jyrki Puhakka
- Organization: Joensuu community college
- Address: Papinkatu , Joensuu, 80100
- Tel: (+358) 50 912 6687